Thursday, June 21, 2007

Nicholas Cage

Just watched Ghost Rider on DVD last night and WOW!!! Who knew that Nick Cage had such an awesome body, it sure doesn't show under the clothes he normally wears. The man is in his fifties and built like a line backer.

Its also possible that he buffed himself specifically for this movie but... I doubt it because Ghost Rider is one of those few superheroes that doesn't require 6 pack abs.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The body hardly makes up for his cardboard acting and general on-screen stiffness.

emyln said...

I agree, the acting in Ghost Rider was terrible, especially his final speech. But he still looks amazing.

Marc said...

I'll admit that Cage is in great shape, but the thing that jumped out at me is just how bad he looks from the neck up... they just lit his skull on fire and saved a bundle on special effects.

Unknown said...

Cage is not in his fifties. He was born in 1964 which made him 43 when he acted in this film. But I tell you- I am 43 and wishing I looked like that!

emyln said...

Hi Jim, you're right! He is in his 40's and I agree he looks damn good for being in his 40's. Heck even for a person in his 20's.

I guess I was just surprised that he had a body like that. I've never seen him as an action hero.