Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Matthew Born


OMG! Run out and get the 07/07 issue of Exercise for Men Only. The cover model is a fresh new face, Matthew Born.

This hunk is only 22, and studying Civil Engineering at Farleigh Dickinson University with a 3.9 GPA. (That's according to the article so take it with a grain of salt). Anyway if anyone has more info or pics please please please share. Mr. Born is simply stunning! One of those super finds we get only a couple of times a year.

7 comments:

Lost Mommy said...

This boy is from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. He made the front page of todays paper! If you'd like to know more about him, have a look:

http://www.canada.com/saskatoonstarphoenix/news/story.html?id=648500b8-b3f8-4f77-832b-3074db85ce08&k=15102

Anonymous said...

I went to elementry school with this young lad, we were all fairly close in our class, haha amazing and weird at the same time how people change seriously.

cheers Matt!

Andria Honoroski

emyln said...

Thanks so much for the info! Its alway nice to know that the models we see on covers are real people and not just actors.

JBruggs said...

You're right, the magazine isn't entirely correct, he actually has a 3.96...

and he tutors in his spare time, I'm pretty sure the magazine failed to mention that as well.

emyln said...

LOL, can I assume that you know him personally JBruggs?

I have to admit that him being gorgeous and brainy and a good heart? He comes off as being a perfect saint.

Which is great if he is. I'm just green with envy. Still its always nice to know there are paragons in this world we can hope to emulate.

JBruggs said...

haha yes i do know him personally... I was only giving you a hard time. And I REALLY hope you weren't at all offended by my Grey's Anatomy posting, I wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings.

emyln said...

:) not at all.