It's indeed a fan site dedicated to the always beautiful Thiago Rodrigues. You said it's written in Spanish but the site is in Portuguese. Let me know if you need any help translating Portuguese (or Spanish). By the way, I love your site.
I'm a geeky queer fantasy gamer. That about sums me up.
I hail from the muggy island of Singapore but currently call the State with 10,000 lakes my home.
And about the title of my blog... it caught your attention didn't it? Is it true? Heh I'll employ the don't ask don't tell rule :P
3 comments:
It's indeed a fan site dedicated to the always beautiful Thiago Rodrigues. You said it's written in Spanish but the site is in Portuguese. Let me know if you need any help translating Portuguese (or Spanish). By the way, I love your site.
ohh thanks Mike. Hehehe as you can tell language isn't me strong point.
And thanks for the compliment :)
He's a great looking guy!
Post a Comment