An offshoot of my Original Blog - Musings of a Virgin, this one is dedicated to my ever lasting appreciation of the male persuasion.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Cartoon Hunks
Some of these pics are more hardcore and "larger than life" than what I usually post, but bear with me, I'm in comic mode right now. Soooo impatient for World of Warcraft:The Burning Crusade to come out. These pics are from Silencio.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH, MY!!!!!!!!! can you just imagine if some of these pictures were real men? I think that I might die and go to heaven - lol
I'm a geeky queer fantasy gamer. That about sums me up.
I hail from the muggy island of Singapore but currently call the State with 10,000 lakes my home.
And about the title of my blog... it caught your attention didn't it? Is it true? Heh I'll employ the don't ask don't tell rule :P
2 comments:
OH, MY!!!!!!!!! can you just imagine if some of these pictures were real men? I think that I might die and go to heaven - lol
Please vote for me on : http://feedaubette.hautetfort.com/
S'il te plait vote pour moi sur
http://feedaubette.hautetfort.com/
Post a Comment