Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Roman D


Meet Roman D from Chicago, Illinois. He's only 21 years old and if these photos are any indication I think we'll be seeing a lot more of him.

He looks this good now, in a few years when his looks mature, I think he'll be amazing.








3 comments:

kyree said...

yum!

Are you playing Mass Effect 2 yet? I'm still mucking about in Dragon Age -- finishing up my 5th playthrough and planning on a 6th.

emyln said...

wow, you're hardcore. I finished DAO and started a 2nd play through but have not gotten far.

Currently about 4-8 hours from finishing Mass Effect on PC (my original save was on 360). So I should be starting Mass Effect 2 this weekend.

kyree said...

Hee... I'm a little bit obsessive, that's all.

I had two completed games on Mass Effect; will probably try to play it through on each 'class' before I buy ME2. (I was very disappointed that Kaden wasn't interested in a male Shepard. ;-))