
This sexy 20 year old model hails from San Antonio, Texas. check out his ModelMayhem page.
My name is Corey, I am 20 and currently attending college at a local University. My home town is Houston, Texas to be more specific, Spring, Tx. I am here to meet other photographers and models.
I have been lucky enough to work with some great photographers to begin building a nice portfolio that could use more diversity, so let me know what you think and help me out.
I am a friendly, very professional easy going person. As for work, right now I am open to offers local and national (with travel provided), not willing to do any full nude photography, or anything else of that matter. * My school schedule keeps me fairly busy but there are ways to work around that, looking for work and happy to hear from everyone









4 comments:
Wow, he's beautiful.
What a great blog you got, and great taste! ;)
he is cute. love him.
Great captures
Beautiful model.
Post a Comment