Monday, November 03, 2008

Jeffrey Black


Bio
My life began in 1981 in a town in Southern Utah called Cedar City. Although it has grown significantly since I was a kid, it would still be considered a small town. I graduated from Cedar City High School in 1999 and began college at Southern Utah University that same year. After bouncing around from major to major for a few years, I decided to get certified in personal training. It was then that I realized what I really wanted to do with my life: help people better their lives through fitness. I now have my degree in Exercise Science with a minor in Nutrition from the University of Utah.


Check out his website here.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well well......

RSCME said...

Jeff is a friend of mine. His last name is Beck not Black.if u look at his web site its got BECK in the URL - thanks

Duba said...

great body & expressions