Corey Sevier. He's an actor and if he looks familiar its because he's been in show biz since he was 6 months old. So chances are you've seen something that he's been in. But he's sure filled out now. From the looks of it he's pretty busy making films now.








3 comments:
I think Corey Sevier is a great young actor and I also think he is H-O-T!!
I recently saw Corey in a Lifetime Movie called Gospel of Deceit. I was impressed by his acting in the movie. He played the bad boy hunk new to town that everyone wanted to learn about. The movie has a bunch more twists and gets a bit more intricate which showcased Corey's acting abilities and honestly, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He is gorgeous and can really act. He is definitely one actor to watch!
I also think that Corey Sevier is a really awesome guy cos i remember him from the series Decoids and Black Sash and i am his loval Fan!!!
Hope to see more movies from him soon!! ciao.
Post a Comment