If you like men and you like the SciFi Channel, get this DVD. And its only $16.99 on Amazon. , $14.98 if you have a Wal-mart close to you. Now you'll excuse me as I watch the show a 3rd time. :)











An offshoot of my Original Blog - Musings of a Virgin, this one is dedicated to my ever lasting appreciation of the male persuasion.











6 comments:
I think I shall go buy this movie right now!
Steven Strait is gorgeous.
he is sexxi...i would do him
hey, I just borrowed a pic of the hotties for my blog.. and then I noticed you're from singapore! Me too. Weird how every blog I find turns out to be a singaporean.
xx
Amanda
Oh, also, I hope you are ok with the borrowed pic :/
i watched half of it yeaterday, now i know i musttt get the dvd. the guys are hot, lol! esp steven strait ;)
Post a Comment