I'm still wussing on displaying "EVERYTHING" on the blog so I copped out by making some cover pics for the actual ones. So click on the pics to see "EVERYTHING".
Enjoy





An offshoot of my Original Blog - Musings of a Virgin, this one is dedicated to my ever lasting appreciation of the male persuasion.





5 comments:
How do you do the photo's so you show only part of the guys and then have a link to show more of them? I've not figured out how to do that? Email me and let me know at northwoodsguys@gmail.com.
Thanks :-)
Thank you. It has been a pleasure viewing him in 'full'.
Yeah I'm just as curious as north wood guys. How do you do that? I can only think of the long and conventional method, that is have 2 separate pics (one cropped and another uncensored) and link them together. Unless you have a short cut to it. :)
Nope, that's the method I'm using.
I actually replied to this in email but I'll post it here too without the code in it.
1. When you submit a picture you get back this piece of code from
blogspot
...
2. It actually has 2 parts in it. The first part (below) shows the image
that will appear when you click on it.
...
3. The second part (below) is the image that will display on your blog.
...
So, you actually need 2 images. The first image is the "full" picture,
the 2nd picture is the cropped picture. And then you submit both pictures
and modifty the HTML.
please can you send me tonys xrated galleries to my e-mail? empirial.force@gmail.com
Post a Comment