Saturday, July 16, 2005

Jason Momoa

Click here for the Original Blog

And they brought in a new character (he's not gonna be in the show till episode 3 but I think I'm gonna like him. He's Jason Momoa soon to be known as Ronon Dex. And if he looks familiar its cos you probably watched Baywatch.
Quite a change Huh?! But he's tall, he's eye candy, and I think he'll complement Sheppard very well. I love the character of Sheppard, but Joe Flanigan is not exactly the "he-man" figure that you'd naturally rely on for fire power. He's more the silver toungued leader of the group with a cute smile, sly look and quirky humor. So Ronon Dex is gonna be his Teal'c.


And since Jason Momoa is a hunk, I would be remiss if I didn't provide some information about him :)
Full Name: Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa
Born: August 1, 1979
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 210
Nationality: Hawaiian/German/Irish

Links:
mostbeautifulman
Official Fanclub
eHawaii

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Tracy and I now Jason is so FINE!Hope I am getting this right, I'v never did this before.Please let me know if this is getting to you thanks Tracy:)